- Position: Lawyer
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Fargo Bank, 355 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 0989.111.222
review Evar Hanson
Personal Experience & Biography
Evar Hanson is a Partner at Frontline and the Head of International Arbitration Practice. John specialises in consulting clients in the area of international trade, and representing their interests in international commercial arbitrations of GAFTA.
Evar Hanson was born and raised in Fresno, California. He earned his bachelor’s degree from California State University, Fresno, in 1980. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from San Joaquin College of Law and was admitted to practice law in 1987. While at San Joaquin College of Law, he was the editor of the law school newspaper, The Dicta. In 2011, Mr. Paboojian was inducted into the San Joaquin College of Law Hall of Fame because of his outstanding trial advocacy.
In 2017, Mr. Williams was selected Cal-Abota trial lawyer of the year. In 2008, the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) selected Mr. Williams as their trial lawyer of the year. Mr. Williams practices in the area of personal injury which primarily encompasses catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and wrongful termination.
- Estate Planning
- Business and Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Criminal Defence
- Federal Attorney
- Coporate & Securities
She has obtained over $150,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. In 2007, He obtained the largest employment verdict against a public entity in the United States for $19.1 Million. The following cases are some of the verdicts and settlements that Mr. Paboojian has obtained on behalf of his clients:
- $ 19 MILLION John Doe v. Jane Doe Corporation – Auto Accident/Personal Injury
- $ 10 MILLION Gil Chavez v. D.R. Horton San Diego – Crane Accident/Spinal Cord Injury
- $ 70 MILLION Martin Rodriguez v. Jason Peden – Personal Injury/Spinal Cord Injury
- City of London Law Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Editor’s Award: Law Firm Leader of the Year
- M&A Team of the Year (Large Deal)
- M&A Team of the Year (Medium-Sized Deal)